Heat Pump Rebates
- Air Source Heat Pump
- Minimum unit size of 2 tons
- Must have a minimum SEER of 14.5
- Must have a minimum HSPF of 8.2
- Rebate amounts are $100 per ton for a 14.5 SEER, $150 per ton for a 16 SEER, and $200 per ton for a 17 SEER and above
- Ground Source Heat Pump
- Minimum unit size is 2 tons
- Open loop – Must have a minimum COP of 3.6 and a minimum EER of 16.2
- Closed loop – Must have a minimum COP of 3.3 and a minimum EER of 14.1
- Rebate amount is $125 per one-half ton
Hot Water Heater Rebates
- Less than 60 gallons, must have a minimum Energy Factor (EF) of .93.
- Greater than 60 gallons, must have a minimum Energy Factor (EF) of .91.
- The rebate, no matter if it is new construction, gas-to-electric, or electric-to-electric, is $100 for a non-lifetime water heater and $150 for a lifetime water heater.